Intellectual Property rights are valuable business assets and Turcan Connell recognises the importance of their preservation and protection. Our dispute resolution lawyers have a range of experience in advising on both contentious and non-contentious intellectual property issues.
Intellectual Property Lawyers that Protect Your Business
Turcan Connell's dispute resolution team regularly advises on a range of issues surrounding intellectual property law including:
- Registration of trademarks
- Protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights
- Preparing and advising on licensing agreements
- The transfer of intellectual property rights in business and consultancy agreements.
- The transfer in intellectual property rights in property sales and acquisitions
Turcan Connell has successfully pursued and defended a number of cases through the courts, particularly in the passing off context. Above all, the team recognises the need for continuity of business while resolving contentious issues and we are well placed to advise on, pursue or defend disputes through the courts, or through alternative dispute resolution, to achieve the most effective and economic solution. The team has acted successfully in cases for and against big name brands.
If you feel that your intellectual property rights are being breached, or indeed require any advice in relation to intellectual property, Turcan Connell would be pleased advise you accordingly.