Team Marketing & Communications
Hours Full time: 33.75 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (1.25 hours for lunch)
Contract 12 months fixed-term contract
We are looking to recruit a Modern Apprentice Marketing Administrator to join our Marketing team in our Edinburgh office on a twelve month fixed-term contract. The purpose of the role is to provide full administrative support to the Marketing and Communications team.
This role is an entry level position supporting our Marketing team. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate to assist with the day to day duties of the role, as follows.
Specifically this role will provide administrative support for all events, both in-house, virtually and external. Source branded and promotional products in support of events as required. Assist in the management of mailings lists and invitations for events and produce place cards, table plans, menus and literature packs as appropriate. Provide assistance in the management of stock levels for all literature and promotional items, ensuring that new or updated stock is ordered in a timely and cost effective manner.
Maintaining and updating spreadsheets, photocopying and printing, answering the team telephones, assisting with arranging and diarising meetings and any other administration tasks required to support the Marketing team. Additional duties will be allocated as appropriate.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral is required;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills plus the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload is required;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team;
- Experience in dealing with employees, and clients over the phone and face to face would be advantageous; and
- Reliability with a business like attitude to the work involved.
Please send full CVs to Clare Hedges HR Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for CVs to be submitted no later than Wednesday 1st December 2021.
Privacy Statement: By applying and submitting an application for a position within Turcan Connell, applicant’s information will be held by the Firm for the purpose for which it was collected. All applications will be deleted following a period of six months.