We act primarily for businesses in their negotiations with banks, although we also represent banks on commercial transactions particularly with a farming or property focus.
We also represent businesses and private equity providers in relation to investments, whether under the EIS scheme or otherwise.
Our advice includes:
- Loan Agreements
- Facility Letters
- Property Participation Agreements
- Investment and Subscription Agreements
- Preference Shares
- Preferred Ordinary Shares
- Raising Funds
- Breaches of Banking Covenants
- Security Call-ups
- Mezzanine Finance
- Equity Bridge Facilities
- Negotiations with Banks/Funders