At Turcan Connell, we understand the challenges facing farmers, land owners and those working in the agricultural sector. Now, more than ever, both employers and employees need sound and reliableemployment law advice, to maximise their income and maintain output in what has become an increasingly competitive market.
Turcan Connell's rural employment lawyers provide farms, estates and rural businesses with a full range of employment services, which keep at the forefront these objectives. Our land lawyers have extensive knowledge of agricultural and land-related employment issues, enabling us to give sound technical advice in a commercial way.
Employment Advice from Experienced Agricultural Solicitors
Turcan Connell can provide a range of services to rural employers including;
- Employment law advice in relation to sales and purchases in Scotland and the UK
- Contracting out and taking farming and factoring contracts back in-house
- Employment law advice for agricultural workers
- Consulting in relation to tied housing and employees
- Wildlife and environmental crime representation and resolution.