Turcan Connell's Charity Unit incorporates a dedicated employment team; charity solicitors who are specifically trained in offering employment law advice to charities and charity employees in Scotland and the UK.
The central ethos of the Employment Law Team at Turcan Connell is to work proactively and to avoid resorting to litigation where possible. Our employment lawyers work closely with our charities team, providing a professional service to not-for-profit organisations and advising on areas of charity employment law relating to volunteers, employees and board members.
We offer a creative approach to problem-solving, while continuously preserving the best interests of our clients.Where litigation does become unavoidable, our charity solicitors have the experience to guide you to a swift and satisfactory result. This experience has reinforced Turcan Connell's position as a leading provider of legal services to the not-for-profit sector.
Services from Turcan Connell's Charity Law Solicitors
Turcan Connell's employment law services specific to charities include:
- Charity Law dispute resolution in relation to all employment issues
- Representation of charities at tribunals
- Scottish and UK employment law advice in relation to employee relations matters
- Employment advice for individuals working for charities, both in Scotland and the rest of the UK
- Relationship management advice concerning charity boards, Chief Executives and Senior Management
- Employment tax advice for charities
- Advice in relation to all technical aspects of charity employment law.