Turcan Connell's experienced commercial and residential property lawyers provide clients with focused and practical advice on a wide range of contentious, property litigation issues, including:
- Contracts relating to property law in Scotland
- Purchases and sale of land
- Disputed ownership
- Lease negotiation and other landlord and tenant issues
- Rights of access
- Building contracts
- Planning inquiries and appeals
- Applications for roads consent
- Judicial review
- Nuisance or damage to property
- Right to roam legislation
- Access rights and occupiers liability.
Turcan Connell's property litigation team has substantial experience in conducting litigation in the Sheriff Courts and in the Court of Session in Scotland. We operate in both the ordinary and commercial courts, to bring the swiftest possible resolutions to all property law disputes.
Property Law: Alternative Forms of Dispute Resolution
While property litigation is often unavoidable in property disputes, Turcan Connell frequently advocates alternative forms (link to alternative dispute resolution) of dispute resolution, which can be significantly less costly and time consuming for our clients. We will represent clients, where appropriate, in alternative forms of property dispute resolution, including mediation, negotiation and arbitration, at all times ensuring the best possible outcome for each individual case.