Document Management Assistants
- Office Services
Full time: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 33.75 hours per week
Part time: Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5pm, 20 hours per week.
- 12 month fixed-term basis
- Edinburgh, Scotland
We have an opportunity for both a full-time and a part-time Document Management Assistants to join our Office Services Team in our Edinburgh office on a 12 month fixed-term basis.
The full-time roles hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 33.75 hours per week and the part-time roles hours are fixed at Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5pm, 20 hours per week.
- Scanning the incoming mail for the allocated team (s) into the relevant iManage workspace;
- Liaising with the Partner, fee earner or PA regards the storage requirements of incoming documents;
- Pass principal documents to Records along with the relevant storage form as instructed by the PA, Partner, fee earner;
- Liaising with team (s) to determine where other incoming correspondence should be stored/placed;
- Maintain files of incoming correspondence that can be shredded after 90 days;
- Be the first point of contact to find documents onsite requested by individuals and arrange courier uplift/delivery as necessary;
- Be the first point of contact for documents that need to be located onsite as part of the outgoing mail process (enclosures) and action as instructed by the Partner, fee earners, PA;
- Liaise with the Print-room to check the outgoing mail for the team (s) prior to partner signing;
- Action ad hoc scanning requests from allocated team (s) and assisting colleagues where needed; and
- Assist with DMA projects as required.
Skills / Qualifications
You should be flexible, self-motivated, highly competent, and able to work on your own initiative. Previous administrative experience is required. A high level of discretion and confidentiality is needed for this role as you will be exposed to highly sensitive information.
A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential. Strong pc skills are essential and full training will be provided on the various systems used throughout the Firm.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the application form and upload your CV at https://turcanconnell.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/8
Closing date for CVs to be submitted no later than Tuesday 22nd November 2022.
By applying and submitting an application for a position within Turcan Connell, applicant’s information will be held by the Firm for the purpose for which it was collected. All applications will be deleted following a period of six months.
About Turcan Connell
Founded in 1997, we give clear, tailored and pragmatic advice to our clients on a full range of legal services along with a complete set of tax services. At Turcan Connell, we value our clients and the communities in which we operate. Learn more about how we’re giving back to the wider community.