Team Office Services
Hours Full time: 33.75 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (1.25 hours for lunch) –
cover hours for Telephony are 8.30am to 5.30pm
Contract 12 months Fixed-term Contract
We are looking to recruit a Modern Apprentice Office Services Assistant to join our Office Services team in Edinburgh on a twelve month fixed-term contract.
This role is an entry level position supporting our Records and Reception/Telephony teams within Office Services. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate to assist with the day to day duties of both teams, as follows.
- Assist with the return of files, deeds and documents to off-site storage providers;
- Assist with the efficient recall of files, deeds and documents from our off-site storage providers;
- Process deeds and documents sent for storage using internal and external storage systems; and
- Assist with the smooth running of the deliveries/pickups within the office.
- Assist the Reception and Telephony team by providing efficient Telephony cover as and when required;
- Organise security swipe passes and print cards as required; and
- Various ad hoc administrative duties.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Experience in dealing with employees, and clients over the phone and face to face would be advantageous;
- Ability to provide an enhanced level of customer service to our clients both internal and external;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Flexible attitude and ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong organisational skills and able to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Ability to work on own initiative; and
- Reliability with a business like attitude to the work involved.
Please send any CV’s to Clare Hedges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for CV’s to be submitted no later than Monday 26th July 2021.
Privacy Statement: By applying and submitting an application for a position within Turcan Connell, applicant’s information will be held by the Firm for the purpose for which it was collected. All applications will be deleted following a period of six months.