What is private client work?
As a modern private client firm, Turcan Connell provides services applicable to all areas of peoples’ lives. An individual or family can come to Turcan Connell confident that they will receive the highest standard of professional advice across a range of practice areas.
- Our land and property lawyers handle sales of country estates, agricultural land and residential property, as well as renewables developments in Scotland and the wider UK
- Our trust and estate planning lawyers advise private clients on succession planning, setting up trusts and charity administration.
- Our divorce and family lawyers advise clients on prenuptial agreements, divorces and civil partnerships, particularly with regard to cross-border and child-related issues.
- Our employment lawyers advise charities and rural employers, but they also give personal advice to senior executives on matters relating to their employment contract.
- Our dispute resolution lawyers represent the interest of clients in a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Our business law team provides guidance to family and private businesses across a wide range of industries, on all aspects of commercial law.
- Our wealth management company, Turcan Connell Asset Management, combines the expertise of our Financial Planning and Investment Management teams, covering all aspects of wealth structuring.
If you would like to know more about what life at Turcan Connell is like get in touch at email@example.com.